New! Promotional Giveaways – PLR Report Pkg. – Click here to view now Report Summary: Introduction Types of Promotional Giveaways How to Get Products for your Giveaways — Without Going Bankrupt Strategies “Contras” Rewards and Incentives Choosing Your Perfect “Gift” Promotional Giveaways for Non-Profits A Final Caution Conclusion New! Promotional Giveaways Seller Tools Included: Report (21 pages, 4529 words) Checklist (7 pages, 923 words) Action Plan (7 pages, 2095words) Ecovers (3 different sizes, plus flat cover) PSD of ecover Discounted (until Mar. 9, 2012)
New! Online Credibility Booster Package – Tips, Checklists, Templates and Slide ShowLimited licenses to be sold: 150 This PLR package includes plenty of tips and practical tools to help your readers boost their online credibility. PLR Topics Include:
- 50 Online Credibility Tips (3 pages / 1176 words) 50 great tips for boosting online credibility. Use them for social media updates, tips of the day or bundle them up into a report. We’ve even marked the tips that are 140 characters or less so you can post them on Twitter.
- Checklist for Collecting and Publishing Testimonials (2 pages / 707 words): Help your readers collect the best testimonials possible and publish them for maximum visibility.
- Testimonial Questionnaire Template (1.5 pages): Make it easy for your readers to ask their customers meaningful questions that will result in useful testimonials.
- Checklist for Collecting and Publishing Case Studies (2 pages / 800 words): Leave no stone unturned and make sure your readers can create the best case studies for marketing purposes possible.
- Case Study Template (1.5 pages): A handy template for organizing the goals and purpose of an effective case study.
- Case Study Interview Sheet (1.5 pages): Your readers will stay organized each time they meet with their customers or clients with this interview sheet.
New! Pinterest for Business PLr Ecourse & Squeeze Page* Squeeze page * Confirmation page * Thank you page * Graphic to represent the ecourse (and PSD file) The emails included are: * How Pinterest Works * It’s all About Relationships * But How Will They Know it’s You? * It’s Called a “Social” Network for a Reason * Using Pinterest When You Deal in Digital Goods