Four popular topics available: Social Media, Infographics, Facebook, Google Hangouts & Google+ tutorial.
What can you do when you grab these content templates?
* Add the resources to their existing products.
* Host a webinar
* Create new training to teach their people
* Use the content as bonuses to promote products as an
* And so much more.
Because you’re shopping at MY site (Thank YOU!) — you can grab the graphic used in this post for FREE — just right click to save to your computer. Personal use only — no redistribution rights…other than on your own products and social media sharing.
Infographic sharing some ideas on how to customize PLR. So, I thought you’d enjoy the visual chart with has some great tips to make use of all that private label content you have setting on your hard drive.
Just click the graphic below to see the full-view version:
PLR product on creating “infographics” and I would have to say that this topic is a real winner! Visual marketing has really become a huge means of gaining traffic to your site from Pinterest, Facebook and lots of other online resources.
Here’s some details…
- Infographic Examples
- Step One: Brainstorming Your Infographic
- Step Two: Planning Your Infographic
- Step Three: Deciding on Elements to Include
- Step Four: Creating Your Infographic
- Step Five: Sharing Your Infographic
Click here to view more details and order
- One 18-page workbook
- One 5-page checklist
- Ecover in 3 different sizes with flat cover
- 24 PowerPoint Slides
Loving the Fall weather here. Can’t complain! My electric bill is going to turn out better too. Yes!