Alice and her team just recently released a new PLR Report on Pinterest Traffic and they even have coupon code for those who grab it early.
Pst! I made MY readers and subscribers a FREE unique ecover… just look below this post.
This package includes:
4168 word report with 12 images
Editable ecover set
50 tweets / tips
**Coupon code: TRAFFIC (That will save you $7, but only if you grab it quickly.)
THANK YOU for taking time to visit my PLR Content Shop!
Here’s a FREE image I made for you to use in your social media promotions. (Just add your URL at the bottom)
*Please right click to save to your own computer.
Like this offer? Add your best email address to be alerted of more PLR offers and FREE images…
==>> FREEBIE: Because you’re shopping at MY site and purchasing through MY affiliate link (Thank YOU Very Much!) — You can grab the graphic above that I made for You ==>> FREE — just right click to save to your computer. Personal use only — no redistribution rights…other than on your own products, services and social media sharing.
Pinning with Purpose: Beyond the Basics of Pinterest” — main report (4,419 words)
Here’s a graphic for you to use with this PLR package… (right click to save to your computer; personal use only.)
Teach your customers:
* How to know when it’s time to upgrade to a business account
– and why you might not want to.
* The super easy upgrade process – plus one step that will
probably trip you up.
* How to determine your Pinterest goals – and the one thing
you must do regardless of those goals.
* 4 steps for high-converting pins – miss even one and your
ROI will plummet!
* 7 ways Pinterest can help with your business branding –
#4 might just shock you!
* What you need to know about protecting your pins from
copyright infringement – including a way you can search for
* How to build a widget using Pinterest’s tools – and how to
install it on your website.
* Do’s and Don’ts for your Pinterest profile – including the
one thing that might just get your account deleted!
* 21 tips for advanced Pinterest use – including how to spy
on the competition!
We’ve also devoted an entire section to Etsy sellers, because
let me tell you – Pinterest is helping to drive their sales
in a big way.
Even if you’re not on Etsy, though, I think you’ll learn a
little something you can use, such as…
* 5 tips for taking great photos – because nothing turns a
buyer off quite like a grainy, poorly lit image.
* How to use feelings and emotions to get visitors to click.
* Copywriting tips to help you make a connection with your
* Plus – how to adapt Pinterest to any type of eCommerce site
using these same techniques.
Click Here to Get FULL details, screenshots, and samples here]]>
Note: For the next 48 hours (until Midnight, Sunday 11/18/12), Melissa & Nicole is offering this PLR Package for crazy low intro price of $7. Seriously, this is cool stuff!
Their new package is all about marketing on Pinterest and includes the following items in .doc format so you can put your name
on them and make them yours:
* A 19-page “21 Creative Ideas on How to Market on Pinterest” Idea Sheet
* 3-Week Printable Calendar (6 pages, 647 words)
* 6-page checklist (811 words)
* 14-page Resource Rolodex (1795 words)
* 11-page Worksheet (2,032 words)
* A 15-page step-by-step template guide (2526 words)
For Only $7 – for the next 48 hours only.
Limited: Only 150 will ever be sold
The Pinterest PLR eCourse contains the following:
Getting Started – Pinterest Benefits and Boards (612 words)
Optimize Your Pinterest Profile (555 words)
Essential Pinterest Tools You Need to Have in Place (575 words)
Creating the Perfect Pinterest Pin (627 words)
What Should You Pin to Your Pinterest Boards? (560 words)
How to Monetize Your Pinterest Pins (672 words)
Build Your Follower Base on Pinterest (630 words)
Engage Your Customers on Pinterest (617 words)
Promote Your Pinterest Account Through Other Social Media (623 words)
Best Practices and Tips for Building Your Business With Pinterest (580 words)
Tools and Resources:
Course Overview (including target audience, prerequisite and learning objectives)
Outlines of each component (for rewriting, reorganizing and making your content totally unique)
Pinterest Board Planning Worksheet
Pinterest Profile Checklist
Action Planning Worsheet
All Course Components Combined (ready to make into larger report or ebook)
Tips for How to Use Your PLR eCourse
New! The Ultimate Pinterest PLR Marketing Package – Click here to view now
Effective Marketing Strategies for Pinterest PLR Ebook
· 18 pages (3849 words) of Pure Pinterest Marketing
· 8 Reasons Why Marketers Should Use Pinterest
· 10 Effective Marketing Strategies to Use on Pinterest TODAY
· Top Brands on Pinterest
· Top 20 Websites Shared on Pinterest
Pinterest 101 PLR Report
· 9 pages (2125 words) of basic Pinterest tutorial for the Pinterest beginner
· Step by Step instructions of what to do from the moment you log in for the first time
· Learn why Pinterest is so popular
· How to create boards
· How to “pin” or re-pin” something in Pinterest
· How to “surf” Pinterest
· Pinterest etiquette
7 PLR Articles
· 7 Ways to Draw Attention to Your Brand on Pinterest (552 words)
· The Secrets of Pinterest’s Success (445 words)
· 5 Ways to Market Your Business with Pinterest (543 words)
· Why Pinterest is So Addictive (464 words)
· 6 Tips to Tap Into Pinterest’s Popularity (474 words)
· Why People Love Pinterest (464 words)
· 5 Strategies to Make Pinterest Work for You (580 words)
PLUS 3 BONUS ARTICLES
· 4 Cool Tools You Can Use on Pinterest (623 words)
· How Pinterest Can Boost Your Career (598 words)
· 7 Ways to Use Pinterest for Personal Branding (552 words)