Coupon Code WPBASIC7 – $7 Off *Limited time. Click here to view now
Chapters in Report
How to Create a Post
How to Personalize Your Post
How to View a Preview of Your Post
How to Categorize and Tag Your Post
How to Add Media to Your Post
How to Install a WordPress Plugin
Tools and Resources:
WordPress – The Basics – 30 Page How-To Guide
65 Screenshots (all the screenshots from the report and slides)
Starter Checklist – As a handy reminder of the how-to’s
10 Quick Tips for Beginners – Some best practices for WordPress
10 Quick Tips Slideshow – The Quick Tips on slides, with notes and screenshots (ready to use for a webinar or video)
eCovers (3D and flat eCovers you can use in your product and sales pages)
Tips for How to Use Your PLR
Here’s a FREE IMAGE
for you! Just right click to save to your own computer.
==>> FREEBIE: Because you’re shopping at MY site and purchasing through MY affiliate link (Thank YOU Very Much!) — You can grab the graphic above that I made for You ==>> FREE — just right click to save to your computer. Personal use only — no redistribution rights…other than on your own products, services and social media sharing.
“WordPress Starter Guide” PLR Illustrated Guide
Licenses Available: 100
WordPress is quite likely these most popular blogging AND website building format. There are tons of themes, plug-ins and other options…but for some people, just getting their first WordPress site can be a challenge. This bundle shows your reader how to do it…step by step.
PLR Rights Bundle Topics Include:
- How to Install WordPress (6 pages / 16 images): Shows your reader how to install WordPress using Cpanel and FTP. It takes them through setting up the database, loading files and the final installation set up.
- How to Add a Feedburner RSS feed to a WordPress Blog (6 pages / 13 images): Illustrates how to set up a feed in Feedburner and then use the Feedburner Feedsmith plug in to display it.
- How to Work with Widgets (4 pages / 7 images): How to activate, edit and create new widgets.
- How to Install a Custom WordPress Theme (2 pages / 5 images): How to load up the files and activate the theme.
That’s 18 pages and 41 images of ready-to-go or ready-to-edit and monetize content!
- Full Rights to all Images: Create web pages, FAQs, blog posts or any type of content you’d like. Easily insert the images, format the text to your liking and you’re ready to teach your readers what they need to know.