This is a weekend special from Alice and her team! (Click here to view more details now)
- 2 Illustrated Reports: Help your readers with the basics of conducting niche market research and finding their online profit model.
- 2 Slide Shows: We’ve even put together matching slide shows, so you can create videos, do webinars or in classroom presentations of your content.
- 3 Step-by-Step Tutorials: Help your readers with the nuts and bolts of finding the best domain, setting up their web host and working with WordPress.
- 5 Graphics to Post to Social Media: These eye-catching graphics are perfect for Facebook, Pinterest and other social sites and will inspire your followers to greatness.
- 100 Pre-Written Tweets: Keep the great advice going with these pre-written online business start up tips. They’re all 140 characters or less, so you can post them to Twitter or any social networking site. Or bundle them up into top lists and use them as viral blog posts.
It’s 3 bundles rolled up in 1…and a $60 value, they can get for just $10 until Monday.
Click here to view more details
Here’s a FREE Ecover Template I made for you! (Exclusive FREEBIE for my readers here only!) Please right click to save to your own computer.
Just Add your own URL on the bottom!
I’m a HUGE fan of WordPress and this is a topic that’s more popular than ever.
Coupon Code WPBASIC7 – $7 Off *Limited time. Click here to view now
Chapters in Report
How to Create a Post
How to Personalize Your Post
How to View a Preview of Your Post
How to Categorize and Tag Your Post
How to Add Media to Your Post
How to Install a WordPress Plugin
Tools and Resources:
WordPress – The Basics – 30 Page How-To Guide
65 Screenshots (all the screenshots from the report and slides)
Starter Checklist – As a handy reminder of the how-to’s
10 Quick Tips for Beginners – Some best practices for WordPress
10 Quick Tips Slideshow – The Quick Tips on slides, with notes and screenshots (ready to use for a webinar or video)
eCovers (3D and flat eCovers you can use in your product and sales pages)
Tips for How to Use Your PLR
Here’s a FREE IMAGE for you! Just right click to save to your own computer.
==>> FREEBIE: Because you’re shopping at MY site and purchasing through MY affiliate link (Thank YOU Very Much!) — You can grab the graphic above that I made for You ==>> FREE — just right click to save to your computer. Personal use only — no redistribution rights…other than on your own products, services and social media sharing.
Here’s a fresh report — hot off the press — JUST released!
Getting Started with WordPress and includes:
* An illustrated report
* Matching slide show
This report includes plenty of practical advice for choosing WordPress and getting started with it…
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
- WordPress compared to other options
- What are the benefits of WordPress?
- How to set up a WordPress site
- Hosting recommendations (add your own affiliate links here)
- Installing WordPress
- Customizing with Themes and Plugin
Early bird coupon that saves you $7: STARTWORDPRESS
==>> FREEBIE: Because you’re shopping at MY site and purchasing through MY affiliate link (Thank YOU Very Much!) — You can grab the graphic above that I made for You ==>> FREE — just right click to save to your computer. Personal use only — no redistribution rights…other than on your own products and social media sharing.
Peggy has a new PLR ebook package ready for you on starting a Pet Sitting Business…
This PLR package includes:
- an ebook
- a short report
- 5 autoresponder emails
- 20 FB posts or tweets
- ebook cover graphics
The topic - Start Your Own Successful Pet Sitting Business works nicely in several niches – work at home or from home, small business owners, entrepreneurs, WAHMs, etc. It’s also good for pet-related sites!
It really is a fun topic and easy money. Peggy speaks from her own experience as a former pet sitter.
Note: It’s discounted right now until Sept. 15th ($14). After that it will go to regular price ($34).
==>> FREEBIE: Because you’re shopping at MY site (Thank YOU!) — you can grab the graphic used in this post for FREE — just right click to save to your computer. Personal use only — no redistribution rights…other than on your own products and social media sharing.
I like the nice, little niches that Nathan chooses…
These articles cover the business ideas behind making the step from growing your own crops and livestock for personal use and expanding to become a business to make a profit.
With more and more people starting to grow their own food and then selling a percentage of it (often locally at trade fairs and farmer’s markets) “micro-farming” has been getting the attention of investors and even government support in terms of tax-free earnings and grants.
This 7-article PLR pack about micro-farming covers the basic ideas about the venture, with a focus on the legal and financial aspects.
It’s half price at $3.50 through January 24, 2013. Micro-farming PLR
7- Article Micro-farming PLR pack topics:
1. What Qualifies as a Microfarm? – 515 words
2. What is Microfarming? – 442 words
3. Livestock – 412 words
4. Size – 474 words
5. Tax Free Earnings – 412 words
6. Government Regulations – 500 words
7. Government Grants – 509 words
- Click here to grab these PLR articles now
Peggy just recently released these, and I think they’re worth mentioning although it’s Saturday morning and perhaps you’re still in bed.
She limits licenses to 50, so you’re getting quality content without hundreds of other people having the same content.
Titles and word counts:
Can Your Hobby Be A Business? – 594 words
Handmade Craft Business – 10 Mistakes – 652 words
Setting Up Your Craft Shop The Easy Way – 439 words
Pricing Your Handmade Goods For Sale – 517 words
When You Need Extra Help With Your Craft Business… 430 words
*NOTE: Currently it’s #25 under the Internet Marketing PLR or Business Related PLR.
I’m getting ready to head out for some breakfast. When you work online, learn to find short projects that you can do in 10-15 minute spurts when you don’t have a lot of time to work at the moment.
Social media craze has been gaining momentum and popularity…so much so that it’s created lots of new “online jobs,” particularly a wonderful opportunity to become a social media expert and consultant…helping both online and offline businesses.
Get your readers and customers started on the right path with Sharyn’s newest PLR pack, “Become a Social Media Consultant.”
Limited: Only 175 will ever be sold
Why Offline Businesses Hire Social Media Consultants (535 words)
Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Social Media Consultant? (566 words)
What You Need to Get Started as a Social Media Consultant (695 words)
What Should You Charge for Your Social Media Services? (492 words)
Where to Find Customers for Your Social Media Consultancy Business (614 words)
Tips for Building Relationships with Local Customers (525 words)
Make It Easy for Your Clients to Hire You (662 words)
Your Consulting Contract – What to Include (553 words)
How to Measure and Report Results to Your Social Media Consultancy Clients (531 words)
Tips for Getting Referrals for Your Social Media Consultancy (542 words)
What you get in this PLR Package:
Social Media Consultant Readiness Checklist
List of popular social media management tools
25 ideas for additional content you can create (suggestions for different types of media)
Outlines for each article
Tips for how to use your PLR
==> Click here for all the details: “Become a Social Media Consultant”
Have a fabulous day
Staying in PayPal’s Good Graces is becoming more and more of a dilemma for many internet marketers. ( I’ve had my own personal experiences as well.) The fact is, Paypal’s job is to protect both buyers and sellers..but you need to be aware of Paypal’s policies and abide as closely as possible to those terms.
This PLR content (just released from Nicole yesterday) will be very useful to any seller / business owner doing any type of selling online using Paypal.
Only 150 will ever be sold
PLR Article Topics:
Become a PayPal Verified Seller
Always Be Accessible
Affiliate Program Best Practices
Avoiding PayPal Disputes
Responding to Disputes and Chargebacks
Have a super day!
I know for those of you in the IM niche, you’re going to be pleased as plum with this fabulous offer! (Of course, I admit, I’m in a good mood after drinking my iced coffee here, but still, I’m convinced you’re REALLY going to like this offer…
Grab this Mega PLR Package for limited-time — 10 illustrated guides and 2 comparison charts including 77 pages and 132 images of ready-to-go or ready-to-edit and monetize content!
This is brand new, never-before-released PLR content and for a limited time, you can grab all 12 guides for an amazing price.
Discount Price Alert: Special Pricing Available Until September 26, 2012 (over 50% savings!)
The quick details…
Bundle #1: Website / Blog Startup
- Choosing and Setting up a Domain Name (7.5 pages / 13 images): This step-by-step guide takes your readers through brainstorming a domain name, checking for availability, ordering a domain and setting up nameservers.
- Setting up Your Web Hosting (5.5 pages / 9 images): Demonstrated with HostGator, this step-by-step guide takes your readers through understanding the different options (hosting, reseller, VPS and dedicated server), how to choose a hosting plan, completing the order process, accessing cpanel and setting up add-on domains.
- Installing WordPress (7 pages / 14 images): Another step-by-step guide, this guide shows your readers how to use Fantastico to quickly and easily install WordPress onto their website. It also includes help for setting up a tagline, time zone, permalink structure and themes.
- 50 Tips for Marketing Your Website (8.5 pages / 13 images): A handy reference your readers will love, this guide includes 50 ideas for marketing a website.
PLR Bundle #2: Creating Membership Sites
- Using Amember for Your Membership Site (10 pages / 21 images): Amember is a very versatile membership site script that can help you readers set up just about any type of membership site they’d like. This guide shows your readers basic set up configuration, adding plugins, creating and editing products, reading reports and more.
- Using Wishlist Member for Your Membership Site (7 pages / 17 images): Wishlist is a simpler, but still powerful membership site option that actually works as a plugin to WordPress. This guide takes your readers through the set up wizard, membership levels, configuring error pages, protecting content, creating a registration page and more.
- 50 Tips for Starting and Marketing a Membership Site (12 pages / 4 images): Help your readers start out right with this handy list of 50 tips.
- Amember and Wishlist Comparison Chart (12 comparison criteria / 1 image): Make it easy for your readers to choose between Amember and Wishlist with this comparison chart.
Bundle #3: Starting an eBook Business
- How to Find Popular ebook Topics (8 pages / 12 images): This illustrated guide shows your readers, step-by-step, how to find viable topics for their ebooks.
- eBook Formatting Tips (4 pages / 6 images): Different ebook publishers require different formats and this guide gives your reader tips and resources for self-publishing, ClickBank, Kindle, iBooks and Nook. There are even suggestions for adding images and links.
- 20 Ideas for Marketing Your ebooks (4 pages / 7 images): This guide includes 20 easy-to-implement ideas for marketing an ebook.
- Digital Publishing Comparison Chart (6 comparison criteria / 5 products / 5 images): Make it easy for your readers to understand the difference between ClickBank, Kindle, iBooks, Nook and selling on E-Junkie.
Have a great day!
New! 4-Part Training Course: Start & Grow Your Own Business – PLR Package – Click to view now
Melissa just released a brand new 4-part business
success training course.
Here’s the scoop:
There are a limited number of licenses available
and this package comes off the market THIS Friday
June 22 at 9pm Eastern time – whether all the
licenses have been sold or not!
Here’s everything you’ll get:
* 4 Training Modules with homework assignments
* 4 Checklists
* Sales letter to sell course from
* Giveaway report (12-pages, 2414 words)
* Squeeze page, confirmation & thank you pages
* 5 autoresponder emails to follow up with leads
* 5 different ecovers (one for each module and
the giveaway report) and PSD files
The 4 content modules are:
* Module 1: How to Identify Your *Money* Making
Business Idea (20 pages, 3409 words)
* Module 2: Planning Your Ideal Business
(30 pages, 6413 words)
* Module 3: Business Models and Systems for
Consistent Growth & *Income*
(29 pages, 5069 words)
* Module 4: Marketing Strategies to Attract Your
Targeted Clients & Customers
(25 pages, 4854 words)
This one won’t last long, so make sure you stop
by and check it out before it’s gone: