<![CDATA[Popular Online Photo-Sharing Websites – PLR “How to” guide Licenses Available: 70 Available Until: August 27, 2010 Many of the most popular photo-sharing services allow for users to share to their favorite social media sites as well…and the how-to’s will show them how to do it. Click here to order now PLR Rights Bundle Topics Include:
- Use Flickr to Upload Photos (8 pages / 15 photos): Shows your readers how to create their account, using their Yahoo ID and load multiple photos, create titles and descriptions, plus plenty more.
- User Moby Picture to Upload Photos (9 pages / 18 photos): Shows your reader how to create an account, automatically post updates to a variety of services, add titles, descriptions, tags and more.
- User Photobucket to Upload Photos (8 pages / 17 photos): Shows your reader how to create a Photobucket account, automatically post to Facebook, Twitter and other services and more.
- User Twitpic to Upload Photos (8 pages / 13 photos): Shows your reader how to set up their account by logging in through Twitter, how to add photos online and from a mobile phone and more.
- 4 Fully-Illustrated Quick How-to-Reports (.doc format): Bundle them into a larger report or use them as a basis for an ebook. We’ve finished the technical how-to portion, now you just add your own pizzazz.
- Full Rights to all Images: Create web pages, FAQs, blog posts or any type of content you’d like. Easily insert the images, format the text to your liking and you’re ready to teach your readers what they need to know.