4 Brand New PLR Bundles – Click Here
SPECIAL PRICING – Until Wed., March 7, 2012
Product #1: Running for Fitness & Health Report
This 20-page report will help your readers understand how to create their own running program and much more.
Retail value: $14.95
This report includes information on:
The benefits of running
How to find your reason for running
How to get and stay motivated to run
How to track your runs, and why it’s important
If barefoot or minimalist running is right for you
How to sign up for your first race
Why you may choose to run on a treadmill
How to find the perfect shoes for your feet
New running apparel choices to consider
How to calculate your MHR or Maximum Heart Rate
How to set your personal running goals
What type of running is best for you
How to get off the couch and start running pain free
How to increase your speed
What to do before and after your run
How to stay hydrated
How to prevent the most common running injuries
How to take your running program to the next level
Product #2: 30 Running Autoresponder Messages
Get your prospects started on the right foot. This bundle includes 30 ready-made messages, complete with affiliate product promotions.
Retail value: $24.97
1. 5 Common myths about running
2. 5 Surprising Benefits Gained from Running
3. Simple tips to prevent running injuries
4. Common mistakes new runners make
5. Getting Ready for Your Run – Tips
6. How to ease into a new running program
7. Common running injuries and how to avoid them
8. What is Chi Running?
9. What is Barefoot Running?
10. Should you try barefoot running?
11. How to create your own running for health training plan
12. How to motivate yourself to go for a run – tips
13. Adding intervals to your training plan
14. Why are you running? Common motivations to run
15. Does running really help you lose weight?
16. How to know when a running pain means you should stop?
17. Fun running gadgets and devices
18. Tips to train for your first 5K
19. Get social – using social networking to track your running progress and get motivated
20. Should you keep a training journal?
21. Your post run cool down – tips
22. How to eat like a runner
23. Runner’s First Aid – 3 common injuries and how to treat them
24. What’s the best running surface?
25. Cold weather running gear – tips
26. Should you join a running club?
27. Fartleks? Lactic Threshold? Splits? Running Terminology 101
28. Tips to increase your running pace
29. Tips to increase your mileage and endurance
30. Tips to breathe more comfortably while you’re running
Product #3: 15 Running for Beginners Articles
This bundle includes 15 articles of interest to individuals wanting to start a new running program.
Retail value: $12.75
Assessing and Improving Your Running Posture
5 Foods to Improve Your Running Performance
How to Create a Running Program That Meets Your Needs and Goals
How to Exercise on Your Off Days
How to Get Motivated To Run
How to Get Started Running
How to Know When You’re Ready for Your First Race
How to Pace Yourself While Running
How to Set, And Reach, Your Running Goals
How to Stretch Properly Before and After a Run
Indoors or Outdoors? Which Is The Better Way To Run?
Is Trail Running Right For You?
The Dos and Don’ts of Running for Fitness and Weight Loss
Understanding the Minimalist Running Philosophy
Useful Online Running Tools and Resources
Product #4: 15 Running Safety Articles
This bundle includes 15 articles to help keep individuals safe while running.
Retail value: $12.75
5 Tips for Injury Protection
Fun Foods to Eat On Your Long Runs to Sustain Your Energy
Getting Started With Barefoot Running
Hoka One One Shoe Review
How to Choose the Right Shoes for Your Running Form and Foot
Hydration 101 – Tips To Stay Hydrated and Healthy On Your Run
Is Barefoot Running A Better Way To Go?
Is Running Right For You? 10 Questions to Ask To Make Sure
Night Time Running Tips – How to Run Safely In the Dark
Running Gear Guidelines and Tips
Running In Bad Weather Gear Guide
Simple Running Strategies to Stay Safe When You Run
Simple Tips to Keep You Safe on Your Run
Tips for a Good Run
Vibram Five Fingers Shoe Review
To Recap This Special Package Includes:
1 report (20 pages)
30 pre-written autoresponder messages