New! Social Media – Hot News Stories – PLR Package TIME SENSITIVE CONTENT: Due to the fact that these topics are current events and time sensitive, this bundle will only be available until Monday, June 19, 2012. Licenses to be sold: 175 This PLR package offers tons of screenshots on a gathering of 9 recent updates in the world of social media. From new features to Facebook and all the way to must-attend social media events this summer, we’ve got you covered. PLR Topics Include:
- 1: Facebook Launches Ability to Schedule Posts on Pages (107 words / 2 images): Finally, it’s possible to schedule posts on Facebook Pages, without using a 3rd party tool. This quick guide shows how.
- 2: New Roles for Facebok Admins (123 words / 3 images): Instead of giving your team full access to admin functions of your Facebook Page, you can now specify what they can do and what they can access.
- 3: Introducing the new Facebook App Center (135 words / 5 images): Show your readers how to easily find Facebook compatible mobile apps and download them to their phones.
- 4: LinkedIn Password Security Breach and What To Do About It (437 words / 4 images): Early in June, LinkedIn suffered from a security breach that may have compromised up to 6.5 million passwords. This guide includes information about the breach and what users should do about it.
- 5: Twitter Has Improved Its Facebook Integration: Post to Pages (264 words / 7 images): Twitter has made it easy for users to automatically post to Facebook Pages. This brief guide shows how that change works.
- 6: Pinterest Announces Better Image Attribution: Flickr, Behance, Vimeo and YouTube (323 words / 3 images): This news update shows how Pinterest has made it possible for proper attribution of Flickr content to be automatically added to Pinterest. Attribution cannot be edited and Pinterest also plans to roll out attribution with other large sites soon too.
- 7: Sudden Twitter and Pinterest Email Digests: How to Opt Out (309 words / 6 images): Recently, Twitter and Pinterest have started sending users weekly digest emails about activity on their sites. This left a lot of people wondering how to opt-out of those messages. This guide includes information on what is in those emails and how to opt out.
- 8: Facebook Considering Allowing Users under 13 Years Old (305 words / 2 images): Recently, Twitter and Pinterest have started sending users weekly digest emails about activity on their sites. This left a lot of people wondering how to opt-out of those messages. This guide includes information on what is in those emails and how to opt out.
- 9: Social Media Events Calendar – 12 Events for Summer 2012 (908 words / 12 images): Here’s a handy guide to help your readers find some social media events from June to September.