New PLR! Using Gmail – PLR Illustrated Guide
Licenses to be sold: 100
This bundle includes 4 easy-to-follow guides to make using Gmail even easier.
PLR Rights Bundle Topics Include:
- How to Import Your Contacts (3 pages / 10 images): How to import your contacts into gmail from another program.
- How to Manage Your Inbox (2 pages / 5 images): Illustrates how to perform various functions with your email inbox.
- How to Create Labels to Organize Your Email (3 pages / 6 images): Shows how create “labels” to organize email messages into different categories.
- How to Use Your Gmail Account with Your POP3 Email Program (4 pages / 14 images): Shows how to set up your Gmail account so you can use it in a POP3 email program. Windows Mail is used as an example in this guide.
That’s 12 pages and 35 images of ready-to-go or ready-to-edit and monetize content!
Your Do-it-Yourself (DIY) PLR Bundle Includes:
- 4 Fully-Illustrated Quick How-to-Reports (.doc format): Bundle them into a larger report or use them as a basis for an ebook. We’ve finished the technical how-to portion, now you just add your own pizzazz.
Click here to view more details and order
- Full Rights to all Images: Create web pages, FAQs, blog posts or any type of content you’d like. Easily insert the images, format the text to your liking and you’re ready to teach your readers what they need to know.