PLR (private label rights) content is like owning virtual real estate… it’s a business ASSET. It can be used to quickly create a side hustle such as feeding a blog, creating a membership site, developing a coaching business, etc. — And it’s NOT difficult to make PLR content unique.
TODAYS FEATURED PLR PROVIDER: Dina from WordFeeder. Check out her Life Coach PLR Monthly, Business PLR Monthly, and Weight Loss PLR Monthly content. (One of the best deals on the internet!)
The biggest ADVANTAGE to PLR content is that it’s a huge time-saver AND a ton cheaper than hiring a writer, especially if you’re just starting out and on a tight budget.
*Side note: Do find good resources for purchasing PLR content. Not all resources online will be top-quality PLR.
Yes, you’ll be sharing the same content with other entrepreneurs, but you have an advantage opportunity to make it unique. And, you won’t have to link back to any authors!
Tweaking PLR content doesn’t need to take hours to make it unique.
Below, I’m sharing with you 5 creative ways to make PLR content unique for your readers…
1. Rewrite the title, the introductions, and conclusions of your PLR article or report. This is an opportunity to gear your content specifically for your niche. For example, if you have a PLR article about saving money, you could focus on “how to save money for stay-at-home moms” if that is your niche.
2. Use your own unique voice/style: When rewriting PLR, run through the content to rephrase words as you would normally say them in your own voice. Next, add in your unique writing style. For example, if you’re a writer with a humorous side, try incorporating some humor into your content. If you’re more serious, try using your serious tones.
3. Add in interesting tips, stories, facts, resources, and figures: If you have interesting facts, figures, resources, etc. that support your argument or point, make sure to include them in your PLR content. For example, if you’re writing about the benefits of working from home, add in some statistics and link to some success stories, etc.
4. Engage your readers with your PLR content. Most PLR content is plain and to the point. Make sure to rewrite in a different perspective, using the words “you” and “yours” to make it more personal to the reader. Add in some descriptive adjectives, adverbs, and verbs to make your content come to life for your reader. (Use a thesaurus to help you easily exchange similar meaning words.
5. Create different forms of content. Repurposing your PLR content is a great way to get tons of mileage from your PLR content investment. Compile several PLR articles together to create a report or ebook. Add your content into slide presentations and do a video or webinar. Use snippets of content for social media posts, etc.
A resource to quickly design marketing creatives: Template Lounge Membership (Become a member today with 20% off code Q22022! with their monthly plans or snag our new one-time payment lifetime plan… The sale ends on April 8th at 9 PM ET!)
Don’t be overwhelmed! Start small…
Now, if this seems too over daunting, please don’t let it discourage you from using private label content. Try to use at least the first two tips above. You will learn to create a fast turnaround with your private label content, without laborious hours.
More about Business PLR Monthly from WordFeeder for April 2022
Topic: Make the Big Bank Selling Digital Products: Starter Guide – CLICK TO GRAB YOUR COPY (April 2022)
2. Why Are Digital Products Likely to Sell?
3. Selecting a Niche for Your Digital Product
4. Digital Product Creation Preliminaries
5. Digging into Keyword Research for Your Digital Product Creation
6. How to Niche Down to Sell More Digital Products (THIS ARTICLE WAS OFFERED FREE BUT REPRINTED HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AS A MATCH TO THE PACK TO MAKE AN EBOOK OR COURSE)
7. What Does it Take to Make Piles of Money Selling Digital Products?
8. To Sell More Digital Products, Proactively Build Your Audience
9. When it Comes to Digital Product Sales, Does the Size of Your List Matter?
10. Decide on a Format for Your Digital Product
11. Basics of Website Creation to Sell Your Digital Products
12. What Selling Platform Should You Select to Launch Your Digital Product From?
13. Let’s Break Down the Creation of the Digital Product
14. Promoting Your Digital Product
15. Expanding Your Library of Digital Products
16. How to Develop Income Streams from Your Digital Product Creation